United States Surveyors Association
Navtech Marine Education 1-800-245-4425
A National Society of Dedicated
Professionals Whose Mutual Goals Is to
Maintain the Highest Standards of Quality
And Ethics in Marine Surveying.
By choosing Navtech/U.S. Surveyors, you can be assured of the following:US Surveyors, founded in 1987, is a registered trade name of Navtech Marine Education. Information on all of the services offered by Navtech Marine Education can be obtained by contacting the address and telephone below. Rob Scanlan, CMS/AMS is on the Board Of Directors.
- The Marine Surveyor has studied, completed and passed with a score of 80% or above the nationally recognized Navtech Marine Surveyors course.
- The Marine Surveyor receives current continuing education and U.S. Coast Guard vessel inspection regulation updates on a regular ongoing bi-monthly basis.
- Your Marine Surveyor guarantees his survey to be accurate as to what he or she can see and list on the survey report. If for any reason the surveyor has not filed the report according to USCG regulations and existing safety standards your surveyor will re-inspect the vessel without charge.
- Your Marine Surveyor has a permanent record on file with headquarters, including a resume and minimum of two previous surveys. For information about a professional U.S. Surveyor simply call 1-800-245-4425 during normal business daytime hours 9-5 pm est.
- If your vessel is a commercial fishing vessel and you would like to know if your surveyor participates in the USCG "approval" program for qualified organizations simply call 1-800-245-4425 9-5 pm est. Navtech U.S. Surveyors participates in the USCG fishing vessel safety program as an "approved similarly qualified organization."
Navtech US Surveyors/US Captain
13430 McGregor Blvd.
Ft. Myers, Florida 33919